MIX – Chapter 3 Released! »

Welcome, Adachi fans!

So, after seeing a ton of people simply clueless on where to find our MIX releases, we thought it’d be a good idea to have some sort of website to keep in touch with fans and, well, make everyone’s life a bit easier. We’ve been releasing our stuff mainly on Batoto and on Nyaatorrents, and will probably keep on doing so, but now we’ll also drop a post here whenever a new chapter is released. I’ve come to notice that the manga community as a whole does not check Nyaa regularly, so hopefully the website will be a good way to fix that. Other than that, keep an eye for some Adachi/MIX related news, should they pop up.

And… I guess that’s it for today. If you’re looking for the first two chapters, check the sidebar on the right for download links. Here’s hoping everyone enjoys MIX as much as we do, and long live Adachi!

July 11, 2012 at 22:26
  • July 12, 2012 at 06:42Comadrin

Just wanted to say Thanks for translating Adachi Mitsuru’s works. I didn’t read any of his works until about a year ago, and he rapidly became one of my absolute favorite mangakas. I am really enjoying Mix, and hope it continues to be this good. I also appreciate the comments put in to help me understand some of the author’s less obvious humor. Adachi Sensei has an amazing blend of broad slapstick and quite subtle jokes, one of the reasons I really like his stuff.

• July 16, 2012 at 05:15reader

I agree, adachi is one of the best author i have ever read, his stories are always unpredictable and is livelier.

• July 18, 2012 at 20:24Fan

It’s great to see someone translates Adachi’s works. Good luck!

• October 21, 2012 at 08:48rajin

ohh man , thanks a ton to you all . it is a new group?

adachi mitsuru is one of my favourite mangaka . i hope many more will know about this new series of him . also mix is at number 2 in week in weekly manga rankings
    135,625 135,625 Mix Vol.1

• October 27, 2012 at 18:01Kazu

Any chance I might be able to talk to you privately about a couple brilliant manga that have been officially dropped by their respective scanlators?

• October 28, 2012 at 19:16Kazu

That’s understandable. We’ve all got our own lives to live after all, and you take time out of yours to scanlate MIX for us. We wouldn’t be able to read it if you didn’t. So thank you.

These manga were REALLY good though, their scanlators unfortunately just didn’t have the fortitude to finish the series out. So I and their other fans may never get to finish them. They’re not the type of manga to be picked up by bigger groups like mangastream because they unfortunately only pickup the mainstream battle manga, or at the very least manga with big name mangaka. So their best chance would be a smaller, more dedicated group.

• December 3, 2012 at 12:13mujo

I just wanna say thank you very much for translating Mix. His work, Cross Game definitely one of the best sport-romance manga, in my opinion. Because of that, I read many of his works, like H2, Rough, Touch, etc, and I love them all.

• January 12, 2013 at 23:52TheUnknown

I just had to say thanks to you for translating Mix. Adachi mitsuru have always been, is and will always be m favorite mangaka, and it’s a marvelous thing that there’s still guys like you to translate and promote his work over seas. Anyway thanks a lot.

• July 15, 2014 at 02:22Callie

It’s hard to find your articles in google. I found it on 18 spot,
    you should build quality backlinks , it will help you to rank to google top 10.
    I know how to help you, just search in google – k2 seo tricks