MIX Chapter 10 Released! »« Looking for Typesetter and IRC channel

MIX Chapter 9 Released!

It’s alive! My situation’s still as bad as it was when the month begun, but thankfully there are some very good people in this world and, thus, the chapter was worked on despite me not being able to work on it this month! So, first things first: huge thanks to Savino who volunteered to typeset this month’s chapter! I’m sure you’ll all enjoy it, especially seeing as he seems to be a much more experienced guy at this than yours truly here, haha.

As always, head to the sidebar and select your prefered way to grab/read it! Until next month, when, hopefully, I’ll be back with a brand new PC. Maybe! Don’t miss out the next episode of this amazing drama, haha.

January 31, 2013 at 23:40
  • January 31, 2013 at 23:47Kazu

Otsukare!

• January 31, 2013 at 23:56auriga

Thanks for the new chapter! ๐Ÿ˜€

• January 31, 2013 at 23:57Akito

Thanks for your good works ๐Ÿ™‚

• February 1, 2013 at 06:09Long Le

Hey guys,

Thanks for the excellent release once again. Just one minor feedback. It’s called “run” in baseball not “point.” If you guys read H2 or Touch then you will be familiar with baseball terms and the releases will be perfect. Thanks again for the great work.

• February 1, 2013 at 11:16Tenko

We, or well, I (at least) read all of Adachi’s works so far, haha. If I had to guess, the translator just mixed it up, and seeing as I couldn’t even review the chapter this time around, it got to the final release. Unless this happened before, in which case everyone just went pretty crazy and I apologize. But we’ll keep it in mind, thanks for the heads-up!

• February 1, 2013 at 11:28Tsumori

Someone in Batoto noticed we had Takeuchi calling himself the clean-up hitter while he’s the third hitter. I didn’t notice that inconsistency, but it seems it’s because they call the third, fourth and fifth batter clean-up in Japan.

So, yeah, I think we really need to get someone to QC these chapters lol. I keep mixing all the baseball terms because of the difference between Japanese and English terms.

• February 1, 2013 at 15:38El

Thank you very much!!!! I was waiting for it!
    Really, you are wonderful, I’m so happy to be able to read Adachi-sensei works!
    May I ask you something? Can you put a DDL for the raw chapters, too? I’d really like to see the original work, and to learn some Japanese (?!???)… so maybe I could help you with the translations when I have learned ( ๐Ÿ˜› ).
    Thank you very much anyway, guys!
    ganbare!!!!

• February 8, 2013 at 04:48Limi

Thanks for the release!

• February 14, 2013 at 10:28Rob

Cool thanks for the chapter guys!

Just me or the quality of the scans have improved? (Maybe its not the scans and it’s something else, I’m completely unaware of the process of scanlating).

Cheers! ^^