Qualia the Purple Chapter 04 (v2) Released! »« Qualia the Purple Chapter 03 Released!

Qualia the Purple 03 v3

Breaking the norm here, here’s a v2. Basically, I messed up when fixing something on a page and replaced the wrong one, so you guys ended up with the same page twice, and with the little error still there! Talk about a bad end result. Anyhow, links on the sidebar have been fixed, and Batoto should be alright in a couple minutes, too. Sorry for the inconvenience!

EDIT: More like v3. Fgbrt noticed two random balloons without text. Fixed.

May 22, 2013 at 20:53
  • May 22, 2013 at 21:02lolman

No problem. Thank you for the chapter!!! “… Volume 2 is when stuff really gets awesome and unpredictable…” hohoho. Now I’m curious. I’m looking forward to vol2 xD

• May 22, 2013 at 21:15Insur

Thanks for the work! Especially getting these out so fast, I must say that other than the MC’s hairstyle (which threw me for a loop at first) I’ve enjoyed most things about this series, though I was surprised at the seemingly mellow pace of the first two chapters after the introduction, which seems to be over now. Hoping it gets even better!

• May 22, 2013 at 21:27Fgbrt

Qualia_Chapter_03_pg27 – http://imgur.com/89C0uP7
    Still has missing text.

• May 22, 2013 at 21:42Tenko

Good lord. It never stops, lol. Thanks, once again. Off to fix it.

• May 22, 2013 at 22:54lowsodium

Really liking this series. I looked over the raws, I need to know what the runes say. Thanks for the quick releases.

• May 23, 2013 at 07:07Sa

Nice, I’ll check this manga seeing as with the cover alone it grab my attention :3

• May 23, 2013 at 18:35colonywars

Thank You! 🙂

• June 3, 2013 at 06:09Hey

I’m impressed, I must say. Actually rarely do I encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the issue is one thing that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I am very blissful that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.