MIX and Qualia update »« MIX Chapter 01 [Tankoubon] Released!

Qualia the Purple Chapter 12 Released!

This took longer than expected. Our guy who usually writes theses posts isn’t around, he seemingly disappeared after acquiring Fire Emblem Awakening, so blame Nintendo if you have to blame someone. Anyway, there’s not much to say, just head to the download link and enjoy it.

Batoto isn’t up yet, and is awaiting approval. No one around has a contributor account. It’s now up.

PS: Might as well mention Triggerology has been releasing more Mix chapters, he’s up to Chapter 4 and we’ve linked them in the download page.

July 12, 2013 at 10:35
  • July 12, 2013 at 10:59colonywars

Thank You! 🙂 That was fast:) Once again, can I ask about translation of omake at end of volume 2? 🙂

• July 12, 2013 at 11:01Tenko

The first one is done, we just haven’t released it yet, the other two extras will eventually be done as well.

• July 12, 2013 at 11:13colonywars

🙂 Thank You for answer:) After this 12 chapter… Things just now gets really heavy… Recreating Past from Future… Awesome 😀 And the look of Gaku face… Scary…

• July 12, 2013 at 12:30Albarim

Thanks so much for doing this series! Man, I’m always left hungry for more when the chapters end, even though they’re fairly long. But given all the great monthly series out there, I can probably handle a week or two between releases at least.

• July 12, 2013 at 19:16gpetti

Now it’s getting interesting. What a fun way to envision esoteric 4d concepts, in anime! Especially this ‘self’ merging at the beginning of the next level… for those that transition to 4d, where ‘The past and the future are all in the present’.[C’s #941217] The various dimensional aspects of oneself start to merge together, a few at a time, and in a realm in which as Einstein feared, the present or ‘now’ is ‘open’ and subject to change by both ‘sides’ of the equation. Very Cool! Thanks.

• July 13, 2013 at 01:23Kukukeroke

THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME SERIES.
    Thank you so much for continuing to scanlate it, I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter!

• July 15, 2013 at 08:48Samuel

I love this. My friend told me about it and I just finished what you had translated. Thank you so much for this, because I am sure I would not have found it otherwise. I can only imagine how much of a pain it must be to translate the explanations of the theories to match the context and whatnot, but this series is great! Thank you so much for translating it, and I cannot wait to see the next chapter!

• July 17, 2013 at 14:36Oliver

Thank you very much for working on Qualia, guys, I’m grateful 🙂

• July 20, 2013 at 06:58Ushio

My god thank you guys! I was reading the chapters on dynasty scans n ahhh I’ve been waiting for this manga to be translated for so long omg thank I love you guys xD please keep updating this series n thank you!

• July 21, 2013 at 20:12Mudakun

Holy Jumping Jezus Krist! Qualia is great! BIG THANKS for bringing this to us. Ps.. if you are into classic USA scifi, there is more than Bester hiding here: sees everyone as robots? named for the color purple? See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flying_Sorcerers.

• July 23, 2013 at 01:48Mosey

Amazing series. Thank you for making such a brilliant fansub! Must be the kid in me but I am hoping for one happy ending at least in our world? :p

• July 25, 2013 at 15:11Kitamura

There´s Mix chapter 15 RAW. Did you see it??

I can´t wait for new Mix chapters ^^