MIX Chapter 17 Released [and other things] »« MIX Chapter 16 Released!

Qualia the Purple Chapter 13 Released!

Aaaaaaaaaaand here’s it, guys. We’d like to apologize for all the delays and what not, but basically happened. Moogy became obsessed with Kiseki and wouldn’t translate, I’m basically kinda obsessed with Symphogear (and then working) too and… well, stuff wasn’t getting done! After a while Moogy did TL 13, but I wasn’t avaible, so Vodka came around to the rescue once again, and lo and behold, here’s Qualia 13.

As usual, head to the sidebar to pick your preferred method of reading it and enjoy! I’m not sure when 14 will follow, but let it be known that the series is now over, actually, with 18 being the last one. So, another 5 to go! ‘Til next time!

September 13, 2013 at 16:37
  • September 13, 2013 at 16:54lolman

Finally!! Thank you o/

• September 13, 2013 at 17:46Albarim

Thanks a ton!

• September 13, 2013 at 19:07colonywars

Thank You! ๐Ÿ˜€

• September 13, 2013 at 19:18colonywars

Why I first wrote comment and then I red chapter? And then I have to make double posts… Self-own Headshot? Really? O_o This manga is getting better and better from chapter to chapter…

• September 13, 2013 at 23:22gdpetti

Interesting, been awhile, so had to go back are reread the last chapter. Seems like the program reset from the Matrix2 or 3 films, only our lead character does it consciously which would be more 4d level awareness, something the Matrix series didn’t dive into, seemingly because they weren’t sure what they were dealing with.

The aspect of ‘destiny’ is interesting as is her learning about how ‘the answer awaits the question’, how she’s merging with her other selves… said to be the 4d process. Perhaps next we learn that there are ‘others’ with similar capabilities and the goal is the same as always, the Grail Quest for each and everyone when they are ready. I thought she would inform Yukari of her travails, but she seems to have isolated her mind instead of connected with others, perhaps she is her own worst enemy?

Thanks.

• September 14, 2013 at 01:08Jun Ganteng

Finally, Thank You ^^

• September 14, 2013 at 03:51Thomas SP

So glad you’re doing this. This manga has me riveted.

• September 20, 2013 at 00:16mudakun

Awesome in its beauty and dark obsessiveness! Go go Gaku-chan!!! Gambatte! Never give up! Hope to heck a variant of Niven’s law isn’t getting in her way. Thanks for this, WOW!

• September 21, 2013 at 09:11Mizura

I just came upon this series. It’s super interesting so far. Thanks so much for your hard work! ๐Ÿ˜€

• October 10, 2013 at 07:53TC

Please translate the two extra chapters at the end of volume 2! I didn’t quite understand all that drill stuff in the first extra.

• February 28, 2014 at 04:27haln

When, and if you guys find the time, and interest, to continue work on Qualia the Purple, I’d love to see the last 5 chapters done! This series is so interesting, I can’t wait to see the rest of it!

• June 10, 2014 at 06:10Nagisaprilia

Thank you for translate this tittle ๐Ÿ˜€
    The story really amazing, made โ€‹โ€‹me very curious to see the end ><

• June 20, 2014 at 18:48Joe

I really hope you translate the rest of this sometime soon. This series is great and I really want to know how it ends.