MIX Chapter 34 Released! »« MIX Chapters 31 and 32 Released!

MIX Chapter 33 Released!

Happy new year, everyone. We’re not releasing it as quickly as you’d all would have liked, but we keep moving on, slowly but surely, lol (wait I said this last time too, it’s getting old.). Anyhow, here’s MIX 33! Baseball intensifies in this one, but it’s not the most eventful of chapters out there. I have word that the translator is working on 34 tonight, but don’t trust me on this, because I’ve learned not to trust Arnastia either. Basically, we’re all terrible people who keep raising everyone’s hopes and then take two months to get a chapter out. Sorry! haha.

Also, might be worth noting that the Mediafire folder apparently died midway through the latest hiatus and until I can talk to the guy who ran it the MF releases are down. Batoto and Nyaa are still good, so have a blast at those two!

ALSO², bit of a disclaimer here: I know people comment on the blog between these huge chunks of time we take to release stuff, but we’ll let you know if the project is ever completely dropped. I’d love to get it out faster, but in the end the translator’s busy and there’s not much I can do. So I also refrain from reading comments here mainly because I feel rather bad about how long we’re taking. That said, MIX is not dropped and if it ever comes to that situation, I’ll be the first one to post here and make that quite clear. It might take a while to come out, but it will eventually show up. Let’s just hope we can get more chapters out in 2016 than in 2015…

Last but not least, this has nothing to do with Adachi whatsoever but watch Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu. It’s on Crunchyroll and it’s great. Anime is saved. ‘Til next time, cheers!

January 9, 2016 at 13:00
  • January 9, 2016 at 15:48Iczer

Yay! ^_^ Thanks!!!

• January 9, 2016 at 17:35Fox

If you guys ever need translators to help things along I’m sure there are plenty of people here that would willingly help.
    I would have to brush up on my japanese myself, but I would definitely be willing to help!

• January 9, 2016 at 17:51Fox

Thanks though!
    Really appreciate your guys’ efforts! Love Adachi manga and the job you guys do!

• January 11, 2016 at 00:35greg

I was wondering how that Rakugo project would turn out… are the situations/jokes too Japanese specific? Other than that one, I was wondering about Ajin…. which reminds me of Dark Man and The Invisible Man type projects of the past.

Thanks for the long tease, great way to ‘mix’ it up!

• January 11, 2016 at 14:52Tenko

They’re definitely japanese-y, but at the same time I think they’re stories that have other (similar) versions told all around the world, adapted to every other culture. So, in that sense, it’s not something you’ll find yourself unable to understand, and it may even give you a nice insight on how some tales go in Japan, in case you’re aware of a similar one in your own country! I definitely liked it, and the vocie acting in particular is a huge help for the story.

As for Ajin, I haven’t read it, but the anime may turn out okay. Just a bit wary of how it’s gonna be all CGI, like Knights of Sidonia. But if that doesn’t bug you, should be ready to go! haha.

• January 20, 2016 at 19:15greg

so far, Rakugo is looking well done, same with Baku Dake… which is well done so far.
        Ajin should air soon.

• January 19, 2016 at 19:20Brendan

Thanks!

Let me know if you end up needing another translator, I may be able to help with that (work at a Japanese company).